Battle Bards Episode 9: Taverns And InnsAugust 13, 2013
In this episode, Syp, Syl and I invite you all to join us in a bard’s favorite place — the tavern, of course! This week we’re in our element, kicking back our feet after a day of adventure, savoring the warmth of the blazing hearth, good food, sweet wine and the lovely, lovely tunes. What else could a battle bard need?
Join us as we discuss our choices for the week’s theme: tavern themes and songs from inns. Enjoy!
Episode 9 show notes
- Introduction to tavern tunes (including “Tavern De Kada-El” from PlaneShift)
- “Prancing Pony” from Lord of the Rings Online, composed by Chance Thomas
- “Tavern Rock Volume 1″ from Dungeons and Dragons Online, composed by Stephen DiGregorio
- “Tavern” from World of Warcraft, composed by Jason Hayes
- “Spelunken und Tavernen” from Drakensang Online, composed by Tilman Sillescu and Markus Schmidt
- “Deepwater” from World of Warcraft, composed by David Arkenstone
- “Pub” from Ultima Online, composed by ??
- “Inn Music” from Final Fantasy XIV, composed by Nobuo Uematsu