We have an interesting theme for you this week. If you’re a regular listener of BB, you might know that sometimes Syp, Syl and I like to talk about the instruments in the different pieces and we all have our individual favorites (and seriously, like what is up with Syp and the kazoo?!)
Anyway, inspired by those discussions, this episode is all about those tracks where a single instrument (or two) will take the forefront in a song and steal the spotlight. So move over orchestral pieces, and feast your ears on these tunes that feature a dominant instrument.
- Intro (featuring “Breton Melody” from Dark Age of Camelot and “ARK Theme” from Anarchy Online)
- “Map Music 1″ from The Sims Online
- “Sarutabaruta” from Final Fantasy XI
- “Below the Asteroids” from EVE Online
- “Sanctuary” from TERA
- “Ogrimmar” from World of Warcraft
- “Flibbertigibbet” from Final Fantasy XIV
- “Age of the Dragon” from Guild Wars Factions
- Which one did we like best?
- Outro (“Disband Deed” from Wurm Online)