The Smuggler Is A Classy GuySeptember 16, 2010
Someone on the Star Wars: The Old Republic forums early this morning found this little gem from Machinima Realm:
Who wants to be a scruffy-looking Nerf herder?
It occurred to me that this could actually be tomorrow’s update. Well, if it is, I’m sure I’ll find more things in this video to amuse myself. Some thoughts for now:
- Great script and voice acting, simply dripping with the cockiness and arrogance worthy of a smuggler
- I’m liking the look of the seedy bars…in which the smuggler seems to spend a lot of time
- Caught a glimpse of several nice looking abilities, from the dual-blaster gunslinging to lobbing some sort of explosive device to even stealthing!
- Dost my eyes deceive me? ‘Tis a WOOKIEE at 1:01 shot putting some poor guy into oblivion
- The smuggler running at the end there and stopping short with his blaster raised? That’s so Han Solo.
- On what I think of the Smuggler — four words: My. First. Republic. Alt.