Battle Bards 17: Opening ZonesDecember 10, 2013
This week, Syp, Syl and I think back to our first steps in an MMO — and the music that will forever be linked to our experiences in a game’s opening areas. Yep, the theme for the week is “Starter Zones”, so come along and join us for an episode of fun and nostalgia!
Episode 17 show notes
- Introduction (including “Silverwood Forest” from RIFT and “Autumn in Ascalon” from Guild Wars)
- “Freemarch” from RIFT
- “Elwynn Forest and Westfall Cataclysm” from World of Warcraft
- “Seascape” from Anarchy Online
- “Teldrassil” from World of Warcraft
- “Archet” from Lord of the Rings Online
- “Karana” from EverQuest
- “Tython the Wellspring” from Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Which one is our favorite?
- Outro (“Freedom Court” from City of Heroes)