Battle Bards Episode 24: World Of Warcraft Part IIApril 1, 2014
A new episode of Battle Bards is live!
Can you believe also that our podcast is a year old? This week, we’re returning to Azeroth, because let’s face it, we could be covering the music of World of Warcraft with a show featuring it every year and we’ll still never be able to cover all the amazing music in this game. With soundtracks for the main game and all its expansions plus a couple more besides, that’s a lot of damn songs. We’re here with more of our favorites, and afterwards be sure to stay tuned as Syp, Syl and I recall our most memorable moments from a year of Battle Bards.
- Intro (including “Ebon Hold” and “Garden of Life”)
- Undercity (from World of Warcraft)
- Echoes of the Past (from World of Warcraft)
- Totems of the Grizzlemaw (from Wrath of the Lich King)
- Curse of the Worgen (from Cataclysm)
- Forged in Blood (from Wrath of the Lich King)
- Argent Tournament (from Wrath of the Lich King)
- Way of the Monk (from Mists of Pandaria)
- Which one did we like best?
- Our first anniversary!
- Outro (Argent Tournament intro)